AccessLPF - Your complete online pension resource
The AccessLPF site gives you secure access to your LPF information and lets you perform pension-related inquiries at any time. It is a fast and easy way to ensure that your records at the LPF are always up-to-date while helping you make decisions about your future retirement.
- Update your home address, telephone, email, date of birth and marital status
- View your correspondence with the LPF and upload scanned documents and forms directly to the LPF
- Review your beneficiary information and download a form to change or add a new beneficiary
- View your pension contributions and work history. Search by employer or time period
- Estimate how much a self-pay contribution will cost and submit a self-pay request form
- Report new compensation claims and view the status of reported claims
- Apply for your pension: online application for a Retirement or Disability Pension
- Get a pension estimate or a projected calculation of your pension benefit in the future
- View/download your Annual Pension Benefit Statement
- Browse through LPF Pension and Financial information, Plan Booklets, and Member Newsletters.
The HELP file will provide you with step by step instructions and information on all available features
How to login
On the Home page click on the "AccessLPF" icon or any AccessLPF link available throughout the website.
You will be directed to the following login page:
- Enter your User ID.
This number is the LPF Member ID number printed on the LPF Member ID Card you received in the mail. If you did not receive your LPF Member ID Card please contact us immediately
- Enter your Password.
The first time you are logging into AccessLPF site you must use your SIN as your password. You will be prompted to create a new password immediately after logging in.
Your new password must be between 8 and 20 characters long, include at least one letter and at least one digit or special character (ex: !,?,# etc.). Your password cannot contain your last name, first name or user name. Please remember that your saved password is case sensitive.
If you forgot your password, you can retrieve it by clicking the “Forgot your password?” link. You will be asked to enter your User ID and the email address you previously provided to the LPF. You will receive an email with your current password.
If you did not provide us with an email address, please contact us at 289-291-3663 or 1-866-932-1100 and we will reset your password to your SIN. You will then have to create a new password.
The login screen also contains a QR code to use with your LPF mobile app to skip signing in with your user ID and password. The latest version of our Phone App contains a button “Scan QR on AccessLPF” on the Sign In screen to scan this QR code. When you press this button on your phone, it will go into camera mode. Simply hold your phone in front of this QR code and the system will sign you in.